How do I call Campus STRIPE?
STRIPE = Stockton Campus Transport and Escort Service
STRIPE service provides both cart and walking escort to students on campus and extends the presence of the University Police through additional responsibilities such as providing door unlocks and lock-ups based on schedule or dispatched assignment. The STRIPE unit is composed of trained student employees. STRIPE is only available for service on the Stockton campus.
STRIPE Hours of Operation
- Spring & Fall semester -- 7 days a week 6:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Summer semester sessions -- 7 days a week 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- After service hours transport needed, contact dispatch at 209.946.2537 to request
Obtaining a STRIPE Escort
- Text STRIPE at 209.624.8747, or 209.624.TRIP (give your name, location, number in party, and destination)
- Flag down STRIPE when you see them operating on campus (they will assist to get you on your way)
- Call the Public Safety dispatcher at 209.946.2537 -- while the preferred method is the text app, you can call dispatch if needed (during or after the noted service hours)
Location: Public Safety Services